Après Forrester, c’est au tour de Gartner de publier (en date du 3 septembre) son Magic Quadrant for social software in the workplace et force est de constater que la part belle et donnée aux « majors » de l’édition et que le seul « pure player » y figurant est Jive !
Les français regretteront la « disparition » de bluekiwi qui visiblement ne remplissait plus les critères dont je vous livre copie ci-après
Bonne lecture !
To be included in this Magic Quadrant, a vendor must also meet the following criteria:
- Worldwide, the vendor must have at least 80 employees in its organization dedicated to developing, marketing or supporting the relevant social software product.
- In its latest fiscal year, the vendor must have generated at least $12 million in revenue that can be attributed exclusively to the relevant product.
- The vendor must have among its paying customers at least 20 organizations with active deployments for at least 5,000 users (excluding freemium and open-source users).
- At least 300,000 named users (or equivalent) among all the paying organizations must be licensed to use the vendor’s relevant product and be actively using it (excluding freemium and unsupported open-source users).
- The vendor must have a presence in at least three geographic regions, or at least 20 partners with some personnel dedicated to selling or supporting the relevant product.